A brief history... FWT was established in 1922 in Wellington, Shropshire (UK). The company originally traded in a varied array of motor factor components including axle shafts, wheels, pinions, pulley blocks and road springs. In 1939 FWT moved to the Wyle Cop premises in Shrewsbury where we remained until December 2012. After the War, FWT diversified into engine components. In the late 1990's the business became part of the NBC Group and now benefits from large company resources with a massively increased stock holding of popular and hard to obtain engine components from a multiude of manufacturers. Please feel free to phone, fax, or e-mail us or drop in at our counter.